FHIR is a data exchange standard maintained by the Health Level Seven International (HL7), a standards body. FHIR seeks to be the next-generation foundation by which electronic health records (EHRs), digital health applications, and consumers use and exchange structured healthcare data. FHIR aims to supplant existing HL7 standards such as HL7 version 2 (HL7v2) and HL7 version 3 (HL7v3).
The following video will share the results of implementing FHIR as a model for communication across a microservice based on React, Node with Express js, and a database in postgres.
- https://github.com/gizzal/InnoResearch (Our repository)
- https://www.hl7.org/fhir/resourcelist.html (FHIR resources)
- https://bradfrost.com (About web components)
- https://reactjs.org/docs/create-a-new-react-app.html (Quick start React)
- https://www.compose.com/articles/faster-operations-with-the-jsonb-data-type-in-postgresql/ (Queries with JSONb)